Wednesday, February 12, 2003

It's the water
You may have seen yesterday's MeFi thread about the crazy lady from Berkeley who's a drug-addicted midwife and Mexican real estate mogul:
Dear Chip,

I am becoming increasingly alarmed by your continuing efforts to scapegoat me and make me look bad to my family and others. The following data:
1. At Mother's Christmas party, where you refused to interact with me, even sitting at another table, you took the one opportunity when I was out of the room to approach Bob Street, a man you have never been introduced to, and tell him, "I hear Leigh is taking a survey among her friends to see if she should get pregnant without your permission. But don't worry, you'll get used to being a father."

WHY DID YOU NEED TO DESTROY MY HAPPINESS?

I was once your amusing sister, but when I wasn't amusing anymore, you ditched me.

WHY DON'T YOU ADMIRE AND RESPECT ME FOR THIS: I TRY TO JUMP OFF THE BRIDGE AND FIVE MONTHS LATER JUMP BACK IN THE SADDLE?

I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE!!!

&c. She's not the only one: this crazy guy from Berkeley thinks he's Lord Mountbatten's grandson:
Over four years without air or water, excluding frozen, that "I"s...

Historic first mental conception/communication initiating "thought" two years prior to fetal/womb life: Psychic Telepathic to Clarvoyant development and training, Royal Canadian Mounted "P(au)l-iced." "The wink heard 'round the world," silenced via "The United Nations"

Discovery to Investigation(s); "clarvoyant et t�l�pathique," timely in Ice and still after 45 years: Illegal and "False Challenge Attempt" via (anti-)Royal "Invasion and of privacy" against The Imperial Realm Intrusion to behind the back "bowing" to denialistic tactic(s) and guilt to denial reaction formation, ERGO, mental incapacities of Mr. & Mrs. Phil and Zil(CH) Mountbatten, former Duke and Duchess York, of false marriage confiscate

How do these people get websites?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

©2002-2005 by the author