Friday, August 27, 2004

laughter is the best medicine

Wandering around the intersphere, a lot of people appear to be having a very bad week. I don't really understand the public confessional impulse, so I'll refrain from saying anything too specific, but: I hope things get better for all of you.

To cheer everyone up, I will for the first time violate the #2 rule of the blog* to discuss my referrer logs: Those of you searching for jerking off my bone should direct your attention to bad news hughes [if you already saw this after Maud posted it on Tues., just read it again]. Those of you looking for latina MILFs, i.e., everyone else, feel free to hang around.

Or, you could just download some crazy tabla action from music for robots. Don't say I never gave you anything.

* The #1 rule, of course, is: don't write about having nothing to write about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

©2002-2005 by the author