Wednesday, June 22, 2005

the butterfly collector

Today I have been collecting exotic bugs with Photoshop CS2. You can too: all you need is a NEF file, an AD share, and OS 10.3.9's save dialog:

Exception:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (0x0001)
Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE (0x0002) at 0x000000a1

gayrod

Luckily, the pasta machine seems to have drained all my rage for the month, or I'd also be adding to my collection of Kevin Brown holes in the wall.*

In other words, I am trying to WORK here people, with my COMPUTOR, and I don't care about the stupid internets.

Except for this heartwarming picture of Yankee pride. No, not those 'roids, Sheff!

*For those of you who have managed to forget the '80s, the chorus of A.R. Kane's "Butterfly Collector":

I want to keep you (x infinity)
I want to KILL YOU.

In fact, there may have been no other part to the song than that chorus. Anyway, I get it in my head quite frequently during certain stages of the corporate upgrade cycle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

©2002-2005 by the author