- This isn't "Babe." It's "Battle of Algiers."
- Hey, let's get Libby Lewis to cover I. Lewis Libby's indictment.
- The best possible name for a housing development outside Beijing: Chateau Regalia.
- I've decided that this is the best two word blog post ever [inspiration?].
- I don't see why you think the French are going to do anything: I don't even subscribe to the Economist, and I've been reading this article for at least ten years.
- On postmodernism: when did a paradox become what critics call a paradox?
- Never underestimate what you can learn from Yahoo's most emailed pictures. Update: I've been following this story so closely it didn't even occur to me to inform you.
- For some reason I neglected to mention this last week: you need these books.