Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Lobster and Lobsterer

I pity those of you who have no alternative to Whole Foods. I try to ignore them, and I certainly never shop there, which is why I have very little to say about last week's arthro-posturing (also, I don't really like lobster). But the Cod is appropriately outraged; and Trevor Corson* has some interesting things to say as well. To celebrate, he decides to grill a soy mock-lobster recomended by Peta, which he names Ham for some reason, with predictable results.

I just hope the Sonoma Foie Gras lawsuit has a material adverse effect on these union-busting douchebags.

*Early-onset dementia or something, but I kept thinking that he was a hockey player until teh internets revealed that Shayne Corson and Trevor Linden played together on the '99 Canadiens, which, luckily, does not allow enough time for their bastard love child to grow up and write an excellent book about lobster. Sorry, what?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Fesser said...

In re Union-busting, it would be interesting to call your local WF next April 30 and ask if the intend to be open on May 1.

Tue Jun 20, 08:22:00 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

©2002-2005 by the author