Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Raining Blood

Don't complain, Miu Miu. I made you thinner in Photoshop. As I was ironing my stylish designer shirt this morning, something in me snapped. Because I'm a gigantic fucking rebel. If I have to work today, I'm going to wear my Slayer shirt, goddammit. That's just how we represent west coast style. And of course, my Prada shoes. Because the motherfucking devil wears them.* Yes, I stole that idea from my extremely hott and fashionable wife.

Not only that, the shirt reeks of smoke. From all the corpses I've sacrificed to Satan. OK, it's because I've been barbecueing. But still: I didn't wash it first. How fucking rebellious is that?

[Slayer posted a (fairly mediocre) new song on their website, along with some offensive Hot Topic co-branding opportunity, which kind of killed my Slaytanic boner. The Kerry King site has not relaunched as promised. davelombardo.com is still under construction. Even the NDoS site has nothing special going on today. Only the Cod has come through. And Krucoff, of course. But the fact that blogger is down not only makes today's telecommunication even more hypothetical than usual, it proves that the end is near. Or something.]

*The Devil is undoubtedly also conversing -- about your IMMINENT DEMISE -- on the new D&G RAZR. Which, I happen to know, matches the bedroom in Stefano and Domenico's Capri villa.

4 Comments:

Blogger the patriarch said...

Dude, you have to read my blog backwards to get it. Christ, do I have to lleps ti tuo?

Tue Jun 06, 09:26:00 PM GMT  
Blogger mmw said...

?gnol os uoy koot tahW
Ahhh, my eyes!

Tue Jun 06, 09:49:00 PM GMT  
Blogger alizinha said...

Please post a photo of yourself in the t-shirt.

Tue Jun 06, 10:29:00 PM GMT  
Blogger mmw said...

As if!

If it's any consolation, it's entirely possible that I'm wearing it in the fine picture that you see to the right.

I just noticed that I'm holding water and not the Jameson, presumably because I'm rehydrating furiously before I drink that bottle.

Wed Jun 07, 04:23:00 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

©2002-2005 by the author